- It has proteins of high nutritional quality, is rich in fiber, suitable for celiacs.
- Provides vitamins A and B, minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper and potassium.
- It is the largest natural source of Omega 3.
- Recommended for those with sensitivity to wheat, gluten intolerance, diabetes, high protein diets and is also used for weight control.
How to use:
- Can replace regular flour in almost all recipes. Some of the most popular uses of these flours are: cakes, biscuits, cookies and bread. You can also make pizza dough and use it to coat certain meats before frying.
- Add one (01) tablespoon in a glass of warm water and drink it on an empty stomach, it can also be combined with fruit juices, smoothies, yogurt or added to the preparation of mazamorra.