- Great antioxidant.
- Helps lower blood sugar levels.
- Improves cholesterol levels.
- Stimulates wound healing and good healing.
- Has analgesic action.
- Prevents stomach ulcers and heartburn.
- Beneficial for people suffering from hypertension.
- Has anti-inflammatory effect.
How to use:
- Can replace regular flour in almost all recipes. Some of the most popular uses of these flours are: cakes, biscuits, cookies and bread. You can also make pizza dough and use it to coat certain meats before frying.
- Add one (01) tablespoon in a glass of warm water and take it on an empty stomach, it can also be combined with fruit juices, smoothies, yogurt or added to the preparation of mazamorra.